Highline Public Schools is committed to recruiting individuals whose values align with our strategic plan
. The plan's promise is that every student is known by name
, and need
, and graduates prepared for college
, and citizenship
The collective commitment embodied in the plan is grounded in the community’s deep belief that Highline students are capable of reaching the plan’s ambitious goals and is driven by students’ aspirations for their future.
The instructional vision articulated in the plan is organized around Four Pillars that guide professional and organizational practices:
• Equitable access to rigorous, standards-based instruction.
• High-quality instruction for all students.
• Results-focused professional learning and collaboration. Investing in our people so they continuously fine-tune their craft and grow in their profession.
• Strong partnerships with families and community. Schools can’t do it alone. We are better when students, families, community and educators work hand-in-hand.
• A culturally responsive organization. Our diversity is a strength and an asset. We are committed to equity, excellent service for all, and continuous improvement.
We use Online Application for all vacancies. HELPFUL HINT:
Please add IFASUSER@HSD401.ORG
to your "safe sender" in your address book. This will enable Highline Public Schools to send you emails if there are any issues encountered during the application process. You will receive a "thank you for applying" email following the completion of your application.
Please note: applicants for certified positions
must select the link on the "thank you for applying" email to take the pre-assessment - a requirement to complete the application process.