School Employee Records

Under state law, you have the right to request public records on school employee discipline. If you wish to request information on a particular employee, please send a written request to:

Office of Communications
Highline Public School
15675 Ambaum Blvd SW
Burien, WA 98166

If you wish, you may email your request to: