The College Career Readiness Committee (CCRC) is charged with making a recommendation to Superintendent Susan Enfield and her Cabinet on strategies and practices needed for ensuring all students, beginning with the class of 2021, successfully complete the state required 24 credits. The commitee includes teachers, school counselors, school leaders, and central office staff.
The CCRC is studying several pieces of information and data to inform their work. They are reviewing information gathered through the online ThoughtExchange in the spring of 2016 that included, staff, students, families as well as reviewing information from two community work sessions held in the spring of 2016.
The CCRC meets twice a month. Please visit the Meetings and Updates section for updates on the committee's work and progress.
- Susanne Jerde, Chief Academic Officer
- Teshon Christie, Executive Director, Digital Information & Management
- Bernard Koontz, Executive Director, Teacher Development & Language Learning
- Deborah Rumbaugh, Executive Director, Human Resources
- Chance Gower, Director, Career and Technical Education
- Ben Gauyan, Instructional Leadership Executive Director
- Holly Ferguson, Chief Policy & Strategy Officer
- Vicki Fisher, Principal, Highline High School
- Paul Records, Assistant Principal, Mount Rainier High School
- Philip Willenbrock, Assistant Principal, ACE High School, Tyee Campus
- Gina Fiorito, Counselor, Mount Rainier High School
- Maile Valu, Counselor, ACE High School, Tyee Campus
- Richard Coker, Teacher, TEC High School, Evergreen Campus
- Sue McCabe, HEA President
- Carrie Howell, Teacher, Mount Rainier HS
- Veronica Fairchild, IB Coordinator/Teacher, Mount Rainier HS
- AJ Campanelli, Teacher, Tyee Campus