Requests for student records by a current student, former student, or the student's parent/guardian should be directed to the building administrator at the student's school. A list of the district’s schools can be found here.
- We do not charge for transcripts.
- Diplomas are given out at graduation. We do not have duplicate copies of diplomas.
Information you need to request your transcript:
- Your name when you attended school
- Your date of birth
- The name of the last high school you attended
- The year you graduated or last attended
- Your picture ID (your ID must include a picture, date of birth, and a signature) you can bring in your ID, or send in a copy of your ID via email.
- Mailing information if you request your transcript mailed to you or a 3rd party