Student Records

  • Requests for student records by a current student, former student, or the student's parent/guardian should be directed to the building administrator at the student's school. A list of the district’s schools can be found here.

    Please note:

    • We do not charge for transcripts.
    • Diplomas are given out at graduation. We do not have duplicate copies of diplomas.

    Information you need to request your transcript:

    • Your name when you attended school
    • Your date of birth
    • The name of the last high school you attended
    • The year you graduated or last attended
    • Your picture ID (your ID must include a picture, date of birth, and a signature) you can bring in your ID, or send in a copy of your ID via email. 
    • Mailing information if you request your transcript mailed to you or a 3rd party