Food Allergies & Special Dietary Needs
Our Approach: It is our desire to provide students with the safest possible food environment. Together with teachers, nurses and our Nutrition Services staff, we can create a plan to help meet your students’ special dietary needs.Forms for Highline Food Allergies and other Food related needs
Highline Food Allergy Resources
- Diet Prescription for School Meals (This form must be signed by a recognized medical authority and submitted before food substitutions can be made)
- Texture Modification Diet Form
- Filter for common allergens using our NEW online menu here
- Summary of Washington State Law for Students with Life Threatening Condition
- 504 Information
- Nutritional Analysis and Carbohydrate Counts for Highline Breakfast & Lunch can be found here!
- Accommodating Special Dietary Needs - Flow Chart
Lactose IntoleranceLactose-free milk or Plain Soy Milk is available to all students without a diet prescription. Contact Nutrition Services at 206-631-3010 for more information or to confirm that it is being ordered for your student's school.
NOTE: Product ingredients and menus may change without notice. Allergen information listed on this website or distributed by the school is not guaranteed to be reflective of what is actually served. The information is correct to the best of our knowledge, and is provided from manufacturers' labels and Highline Nutrition Services recipes. Manufacturers and distributors may change ingredients or substitute products without warning. It is not the intent of Nutrition Services to provide specific nutrition information for medical use.