Due Process for Discipline & Short-Term Suspension

Any student, parent, or guardian who is aggrieved by the imposition of a short-term suspension shall have the right to an informal conference with the building principal or designee for the purpose of resolving the grievance, pursuant to WAC 392-400-255 and district policy 3240.