Charge of the Committee
- To learn of the District’s work to date on its long-term capital facilities plan, including planning criteria (class size, grade configuration, school size, etc.), inventory of current educational space, building standards, student enrollment growth projections, school building condition analysis and financial (debt) capacity;
- To recommend a long-term capital facilities plan that meets student capacity needs and supports the goals of the District’s Strategic Plan;
- To provide a forum for the community to give meaningful input on a long range capital facilities plan;
- To ensure that the long range capital facility plan reflects community values and priorities;
To contact the committee, email CFAC@highlineschools.org.
- To recommend to the School Board a long-term capital facilities plan, including a scope and dollar amount for a future capital bond measure for the construction and/or modernization of school facilities.