The board of directors, at its discretion, may enter into rental agreements involving school district property which exceed the provisions of Board Policy 4330 (Use of School Facilities).
Such rental agreements will, as a minimum, contain the following provisions:
1. Rental agreements may be terminated at the district's option, upon thirty (30) days written notice.
2. Rental agreements may be immediately cancelled if tenants fail to comply with the terms of an agreement.
3. Agreements shall not be assignable or transferable to other parties.
4. Subletting of property will only be permitted upon written authorization of the district, and the district reserves the right to reject any request with or without reason.
5. Parties to rental agreements shall agree to protect and hold the district harmless, to supply the district a certificate of insurance, and provide any other protection as may be required by the board.
Surplus school property - Rental, Lease or use of - Disposition of Moneys Received From - RCW 28A.335.060
Highline School District 401
Adopted by the Board: August 1984
Revised by the Board: 09.89