Highline Public Schools is committed to providing transparent, accurate and timely information to our staff, families, students and the community. The COVID-19 dashboard below shows the reports of positive COVID-19 cases among staff and students on campus.
For more information about the dashboard, please see our COVID Dashboard Frequently Asked Questions at the bottom of this page.
- What is a confirmed COVID case?
- What is contact tracing?
- When is someone considered infectious?
- What data is displayed on the COVID dashboard?
- What data is not displayed on the COVID dashboard?
- How accurate is the information on the dashboard?
- How often is the dashboard updated?
- Why do previously posted numbers sometimes change?
- What can I tell from the date and location information on the dashboard?
- Does every data point on the dashboard represent a unique person with COVID-19?
- What response protocol is followed for people with COVID on site and notifying the community?
- When will a classroom, school and/or district temporarily transition to remote learning?