COVID Vaccination Information
We want to create a safe and healthy learning environment for your child. The COVID-19 vaccine can protect your child and is the best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Routine immunization and Covid vaccine clinics
Highline Public Schools and Stepping Stone Pediatrics will be offering free routine immunizations and COVID vaccine clinics. Get your student up to date on their immunizations. No pre-registration is required.
Friday, December 9
3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Cascade Middle School
11212 10th Ave SW, Seattle
Saturday, December 10
10:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
White Center Heights Elementary School
10015 6th Ave SW, Seattle
The following vaccines will be offered:
- Pfizer 6mo-4yo
- Pfizer 5-11yo
- Pfizer Bivalent for 12-18yo only*
- Moderna 6mo-5yo
- Moderna 6-17yo
- Moderna Bivalent for 18yo only*
- Flu shot 6mo-18yo
- Intranasal Flumist 4-18yo
- Childhood vaccinations (DTAP, TDAP, IPV, MMR, VARICELLA, HEP A, HEP B, HPV, MENINGOCOCCAL)
- Adult flu and COVID-19 vaccines may be offered at clinics depending on inventory and capacity. Insurance information will be required for adult vaccines.
COVID-19 Vaccination for Children under 5 years
Children 6 months and older can get a free COVID-19 vaccine. Visit kingcounty.gov/vaccine to find a clinic or visit the clinics below.
If you need help over the phone, call the King County COVID-19 Call Center any day between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. at 206-477-3977. Interpreters are available.
Please contact our Covid Response Team for questions.