Highline Public Schools
15675 Ambaum Blvd. SW Burien,WA 98166

Office Hours:

Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Official Notices

Below are topics that require notice to families and the community. 

504 Accommodation Plans

Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 is a federal civil rights law that is designated to eliminate disability discrimination in programs and activities that receive federal funds.

The district shall provide equal educational opportunity and treatment for all students in all aspects of the academic and activities program without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. The district will provide equal access to all outside youth groups. District programs shall be free from sexual harassment.

For more information check the resources below or contact the 504 Coordinator and Non-Discrimination Coordinator for Highline Public Schools, Kim Dunn-Hawthorne at 206-631-3011. 


Your child has the right to:

  • Receive a free and appropriate public education.
  • Participate in and benefit from the district’s educational programs without discrimination.
  • Be provided an equal opportunity to participate in the district’s nonacademic and extracurricular activities.
  • Be educated with students who do not have disabilities to the maximum extent appropriate.
  • Be educated in facilities and receive services that are comparable to those provided to students without disabilities.
  • Receive accommodations and/or related aids and services to allow your child an equal opportunity to participate in school activities.
  • Receive educational and related aids and services without cost, except for those fees imposed on the parents of children without disabilities.
  • Receive special education services if needed.


You have the right to:

  • Review your child’s educational records and to receive copies at a reasonable cost. You will not be charged if the cost would keep you from reviewing the records.
  • Ask the district to change your child’s education records if you believe that they are wrong, misleading, or are otherwise in violation of your child’s privacy rights. If the district refuses this request, you have the right to challenge the refusal by requesting an impartial hearing.
  • A response to your reasonable requests for explanations and interpretations of your child’s education records.


Your child has the right to an evaluation before the school determines if he or she is eligible under Section 504. You have the right to:

  • Receive notice before the district takes any action regarding the identification, evaluation, and placement of your child.
  • Have evaluation and placement decisions made by a group of persons, often called a “504 team”, including persons who know your child, the meaning of the evaluation information, and the placement options available.
  • Have evaluation decisions based on a variety of sources, such as aptitude and achievement tests, teacher recommendations, physical conditions, medical records, and parental observations.
  • Refuse consent for the initial evaluation and initial placement of your child.

If your child is eligible under Section 504, your child has a right to periodic re-evaluations, including re-evaluations before any significant change is made in your child’s placement.


If you disagree with the district’s decisions regarding your child’s identification, evaluation, educational program, or placement under Section 504, you may request mediation or an impartial due process hearing. You and your child have the right to take part in the hearing and have an attorney represent you. Hearing requests and other concerns can be made to your district’s Section 504 Coordinator:

Kim Dunn-Hawthorne
15675 Ambaum Blvd. S.W.
Burien, WA 98166
(206) 631-3011

You have the right to file a complaint of discrimination with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR), or to file a complaint in federal court. Generally, an OCR complaint may be filed within 180 calendar days of the act that you believe was discriminatory. The regional office is located at 915 Second Ave, Room 3310, Seattle, WA 98174-1099.

Phone: 206-607-1600/TDD: 206-607-1647


ASB Funding

Associated Student Body (ASB) funds are public monies raised on behalf of students and used for optional extra-curricular events of a cultural, athletic, recreational or social nature. In general, carryover amounts from one year to another are due to anticipated expenditures for student activities which take more than a year of fundraising. These funds are not available for curricular or graded student activities.

As required by the State of Washington, here is a record of ASB funding at each school by year. 

*This financial report reflects the detailed ASB account balances by school. Beginning balances are as of September 1, 2018 and ending balances are as of August 31, 2019. This report is unaudited and may not reflect final ending balances for the year.

Please contact Andrew Burgess, Business Services Controller, if you have any questions.

Attendance Policy

It is important for students to attend school every day. Absent or late students miss valuable instructional time and may miss out on opportunities such as field trips or college/career exploration events. Families are encouraged to not schedule appointments, vacations or other events at times that would cause students to miss school. Research shows that any type of absence, excused or unexcused, dramatically decreases a student’s chance of graduating on time.

Remember, if your child is going to be absent, let your school know as soon as possible. Call, email or send a note to the school to let them know about the absence and ask for make-up work for your child.

Students who have multiple absences may require additional interventions. You may be asked to come to the school for a conference to discuss ways to get your child to school on time every day. In some instances when students have multiple unexcused absences, the district may be required to file a truancy petition with King County, and a judge may require your child to attend school or to participate in other activities such as counseling. See Policy 3122 for information on what counts as an excused absence, and gives more details on what happens if your child has too many unexcused absences.

Automated Cell Phone Calls

Highline Public Schools uses automated telephone calls, emails and text messages to share emergency and education-related information with our families. The messages that you receive from the District are not for marketing, commercial or political purposes. By providing your contact information, you consent to receiving automated messages. You also agree to provide the District with updated contact information when any of the information changes. If you prefer not to receive phone calls, text messages or emails, please contact your school office. Please remember, we need to be able to reach you in case of emergency.


If a parent has concerns about their young child’s learning, hearing, language, speech, movement or health, Childfind provides free developmental screening. Interpreters are available.

  • For children from birth to 3, please call 1-800-756-5437.
  • For children ages 3 to 5, please call 206-631-3009.

To access services for school-age students, please contact your local school.

Early Release Days for Professional Collaboration Time (PCT)

Schools are dismissed 90 minutes early almost every Friday to provide teachers time for training and collaboration.

During the Friday afternoon sessions, known as Professional Collaboration Time (PCT), teachers will work together to improve their instructional skills, implement new instructional practices, and share ideas that will improve student achievement.

Research shows that improving instruction is the single most effective factor for improving student achievement.

For questions, please contact your school.  

Emergency School Closures

Each year Highline Public Schools faces the possibility that an emergency may necessitate closing of schools without advance notice. Arrangements have been made with the following Seattle radio stations to broadcast information regarding the operation of school during snow and ice conditions and other school emergencies:

  • KRWM 106.9 FM
  • KMTT 103.7 FM
  • KLSY 92.5 FM
  • KIRO 710 AM
  • KOMO 1000 AM
  • KBSG 97.3 FM
  • KMPS 94.1 FM
  • KIXI 880 AM

Families will be notified directly via phone, email and/or text message using the emergency contact information submitted to school.

If schools are closed, activities planned for that day and evening will be cancelled. 

Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)

In 2015, Congress passed a new federal education law, the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). ESSA is the law that guides the use of federal funding in states, districts and schools across the nation. This law works to shine a light on performance gaps between student groups that persist in our schools. It was designed to help school districts provide programs for eligible schools, students, teachers and families to raise the academic achievement of struggling learners and address complex challenges. In addition to foundational supports, some schools receive Tier I, II, or III support. This school designation is based on how well students perform on state testing.

One of the key changes in the plan is to provide more flexibility and support to schools. Under ESSA, our freedom to help students has been greatly expanded. We can use evidence-based strategies that will address the unique needs of our students to help all of our students succeed.

Washington’s ESSA Plan outlines initiatives to attract and retain effective educators. Additionally, the state schools superintendent will identify more schools that have gaps in student performance between student groups. With this identification comes targeted funding and other supports to help reduce and eventually eliminate those gaps.

Foundational School Support 

Schools receiving an additional Title I, Part A federal and/or state learning assistance allocation:

  • Marvista Elementary
  • McMicken Heights Elementary
  • Mount View Elementary
  • Seahurst Elementary
  • Shorewood Elementary
  • Southern Heights Elementary
  • White Center Heights Elementary
  • North Hill Elementary
  • CHOICE Academy
  • Puget Sound High School
  • Big Picture High School
  • Evergreen High School
  • Mount Rainier High School
  • Tyee High School
  • Raisbeck Aviation High School

Tier I School Support 

Schools identified to receive financial support from school district central allocation in addition to Title I, Part A federal and/or state learning assistance allocation.

  • Cedarhurst Elementary
  • Des Moines Elementary
  • Gregory Heights Elementary
  • Hazel Valley Elementary
  • Hilltop
  • Madrona
  • Midway
  • Parkside
  • Highline High School

Tier II School support 

Schools identified to receive a Targeted School support grant in addition to Title I, Part A federal and/or state learning assistance allocation.

  • Cascade
  • Chinook
  • Pacific
  • Sylvester
  • Bow Lake

Tier III school support 

Schools identified to receive a Comprehensive School support grant in addition to Title I, Part A federal and/or state learning assistance allocation and/or other state additional funding.

  • Beverly Park
  • Highline Open Doors 1418
  • New Start


What will change with ESSA?
The key change is that Tier identified schools will receive more support. Schools have more flexibility to implement strategies designed to help improve student performance schoolwide and to support groups of students who need additional assistance.

What stays the same?
ESSA requires students to take state assessments in grades 3–8, and again in 10th grade. It also requires states to use challenging academic content standards.

How does ESSA close gaps?
Washington’s ESSA Plan outlines initiatives to attract and retain effective educators. This includes additional training for staff teaching underserved populations and in subjects in which they are acquiring additional certification. Schools with large gaps in student performance receive targeted funding and other supports to help reduce and eventually eliminate those gaps.

Internet Safety

Highline Public Schools cares about internet safety for all students. There are many resources available for parents, teachers and the community. 

Prevent Bullying


  • Don't respond if someone is bullying you or your friends electronically--tell your parent, an adult at school or a person you trust.
  • Tell an adult if you receive messages that make you feel uncomfortable, are cruel or are designed to hurt you or someone else.
  • Don't share information online that could be embarrassing.
  • Don't share personal information, such as your name, age, address or phone number.


  • Save or print inappropriate messages and pictures your child shares with you--they are evidence and important to any action you take in the future.
  • Contact your internet service provider and file a complaint if you receive messages or images that you think violate the Terms and Conditions of your contract.
  • Contract the school if your child is being bullies, harassed or intimidated online by another student.
  • If you child is accused of cyberbullying, seek help from your internet provider, your school and, if indicated, professional counseling.
  • Contact the police if your child receives violent threats or pornography over the internet.
  • Contact the police if your child receives violent threats or pornography over the internet.
  • Contact the police if your child receives obscene or harassing phone calls or text messages. 
  • All Washington schools are required by law to have a cyberbullying policy--become familiar with your school's policy.
  • Consider using filters that block inappropriate internet sites.

Tips for Teens

The internet can be a great research tool and a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family, but going online also presents some possible dangers that you need to know about. Here are some ways you can steer clear of trouble while using the web.

Nothing is Private

  • Think about what you type. Never share your personal information, such as name, address, phone number, pictures or the name of your school online.
  • Emails can be forwarded with the click of a mouse. Remember that any personal information you send to someone could be sent to other people very quickly.

Be Smart

  • Never make plans to meet an online "friend" in person without first checking with your parent/guardian. If your parent/guardian is OK with the idea, bring him or her along and make the meeting in a public place.
  • Remember, no matter how friendly and fun someone seems online, they may be completely different in real life.
  • Your online behavior is your responsibility. Don't harass or bully, and don't respond when someone else tries to pick an online fight.

When to Tell

  • If you encounter someone or something online that makes you uncomfortable, tell a trusted adult right away! The adult can view the information and decide whether to report to law enforcement.
  • "Grooming" is when an adult goes online to meet young people with the intention of establishing an inappropriate relationship. If you suspect that you or someone you know is the target of grooming, tell a trusted adult immediately.
  • If something online seems "too good to be true," it probably is. If you receive any offers that involve going to a meeting, having someone visit your house, or spending money or sharing credit card information, tell your parent or guardian.

Tips for Parents

One out of five teens is sexually solicited online each year. There are specific things you can do to help keep your own teens safe. Start by getting involved! Educate yourself on how the internet works and keep tabs on your child's computer use.


  • Create a written internet safety plan. Set rules for internet and email use. Include specific strategies for what your teen will do if they are sexually solicited online, or if they are frightened by an online encounter. Sign the plan and post it near the computer.
  • Remind your teen not to disclose personal information online.
  • Draft a list together of what not to share, including name, age, school, phone number, home address and photos.
  • Talk frequently to your teen. Discuss their online friends just as you talk about their other friends.


  • Keep the computer in a common area of the house. This makes it easier to monitor computer use.
  • Ask your teen to tell you right away about any uncomfortable online experience, with assurances that you will not be angry if he or she confides in you.
  • Consider filtering or monitoring software. While they can help you control your teen's online use, these tools are no substitute for parental involvement and supervision.
  • Be aware. Your teen might be using computers at school, public libraries and friends' homes.


  • Know the signs of grooming. Grooming is when someone initiates online contact with a young person with the intention of establishing a sexual relationship.
  • If you suspect online grooming of your teen or of any other child, report it to your local law enforcement agency.


Learning by Choice

The Washington Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction has information regarding the Learning by Choice law. The booklet contains answers to the most commonly asked questions about the law, options created by the No Child Left Behind Act, descriptions of programs that may be available to students if they meet program eligibility criteria, and other enrollment options available to students in public, private and home-based instruction. 

McKinney-Vento Act & Definition of Homelessness

The McKinney-Vento Act defines homeless children or unaccompanied youth as lacking a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence, which includes:

  • Families doubled up with friends or relatives due to loss of housing.
  • Children living in motels, hotels, trailer parks and campgrounds due to lack of alternative accommodations.
  • Children living in emergency or transitional shelters.
  • Children living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, substandard housing, and bus or train stations.

The McKinney-Vento Act ensures that children have a right to:

  • Attend the school they last attended before they became homeless (school of origin) OR enroll in their neighborhood school.
  • Immediate enrollment in school even if they lack required documents, such as school records, immunization records, or proof of residence.
  • Free transportation to school of origin, when feasible.
  • Free meals at school.
  • Assistance for school fees, school supplies, and connecting to social service supports.

To access McKinney-Vento services, call your child’s school or the McKinney-Vento office at 206-631-3256 or 206-631-3225.

Please visit our Homelessness & Education page to learn more.  


Please tell your school nurse about any student health concerns.

Washington State law requires that any student determined by the school nurse to have a potential life threatening condition must have current health care provider orders, medications, equipment and care plans, including school staff training, prior to attending school.

Any student may carry and self-administer asthma/anaphylaxis rescue medication at school when authorized by his or her parent/guardian and healthcare provider and approved by the school nurse.

Students in grades 7-12 may carry and self-administer their own prescription medication (excluding controlled substances) when authorized by the parent/ guardian, the healthcare provider, and the school nurse. In addition, students may carry a reasonable amount of over-the-counter medication for their own use with appropriate authorization from the parent/guardian and approval by the school nurse.

Students in any grade may carry and self-administer non-prescription sunscreen at school.  Students may not share sunscreen with other students.  Parents/guardians should write their child’s name on the sunscreen container.  Only rub-on sunscreen is permitted; spray sunscreen is not allowed.

All medication or treatment orders must be renewed before attending school each year.

No student may give, dispense or administer any mediation or remedy to another student. Any violation of the conditions for permission to carry and/or self-administer medication may result in termination of that permission as well as discipline.


Non-Discrimination Statement

Non-Discrimination Statement 

Highline Public Schools, District #401, complies with all federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate in admission, access, treatment, or employment in education programs or hiring practices on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, marital status, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. This holds true for all students who are interested in participating in educational programs and/or extracurricular activities.

Any person having inquiries should contact:

Protective Spray Devices

Under RCW 9.91.160, students age 14 years and older may legally possess personal protective spray devices (Mace and pepper spray) if that student has parent permission. Schools may not prohibit the possession of personal protection spray devices if the student is at least 14 years of age with parent permission, or any person age 18 or older. Parents/guardians who want their child to carry such a device must provide the school with a letter stating the student’s name, the type of device to be carried, the expiration date, if any, and the reason the child should carry the device. This letter must be provided to the school each year and will be kept in the student’s file. A notation will also be added to the student’s profile in illuminate. While carrying a protective device is permitted under these circumstances, use of the device may result in discipline, depending on the situation.

Publication of Official Notices

The Seattle Times serves as the newspaper of record for Highline Public Schools. The Seattle Times publishes official notifications required by law, including but not limited to:

  • Notice of school board meetings
  • Notice of public hearings
  • Eligible Requests for Proposal (RFP)
  • Notice of competitive bid

School Meal Prices


  • Student: $1.75
  • Student - reduced price: $0
  • Adult: $2.75


  • Elementary student: $3.00
  • Secondary student: $3.25
  • Student - reduced price: $0
  • Adult: $4.00

For information about free or reduced-priced meals, please contact your school office or nutrition services at 206-631-3010 or visit the nutrition services website.

School-day Field Trips

Field trips are an integral part of our curriculum and are designed to ensure that students graduate ready for college, career, and citizenship. For trips that take place during the school day, families will receive notice of and instructions for the trip in advance, including contact information for the trip leader. Overnight, athletic events and other unique trips, still require parent/ guardian permission, such as trips where a student will be riding in a personal car or driving themself to the trip location.  Please see policy and procedure 2320 for additional field trip details.

Special Education

Special education forms and any required policies, procedures, evaluations, plans and reports are available to parents and other members of the public through the district’s special education office. Policies can also be found on the Board Policy section of our website.

Student Privacy Rights, Photo Release and Release of Records

Federal law, state law and school district policy protect students through the following rights afforded to the parents or guardians of minors, and students over age 18.

Student Directory and Photo Release Information

Student Directory Information

Federal law allows Highline Public Schools to disclose some personally identifiable information about students (“student directory information”), without written consent. Information may be given to outside organizations, but the primary use of directory information is to allow the school district to include this information in certain school publications, including:

  • The annual yearbook
  • Honor roll or other recognition lists
  • Printed programs for graduation, sports competitions or school plays
  • School-related social media posts and video productions, print and online communication and media coverage of district/school events or activities.

Highline Public Schools defines “student directory information” as:

  • Name, address, email address and phone number
  • Date of birth
  • Dates of enrollment and enrollment status
  • Diplomas and awards
  • Participation in activities and sports
  • Height and weight (for athletes)
  • Grade level and most recent school or program attended
  • Photograph or video image

If you do not want the school district to disclose directory information, including your student’s photo or video image, without prior written consent, you must notify your school in writing by September 14 of each school year. This includes sharing directory information with media outlets and partner organizations.

Student Directory Information Requests by Outside Organizations

If you ask the school district not to release student directory information, you will not receive some mailings that are routinely sent to students and their families from outside organizations, including notifications from government agencies and information about school pictures and yearbooks (which may prevent your child from being included in the yearbook).

The law permits the school district to disclose student directory information without parental consent to school officials with legitimate educational interests. A school official is a person employed by the school as an administrator, supervisor, instructor or support staff member (including health or medical staff and law enforcement unit personnel); a person serving on the school board; a person or company with whom the school has contracted to perform a special task (such as an attorney, auditor, medical consultant, or therapist); or a parent or student serving on an official committee, such as a disciplinary or grievance committee, or assisting another school official in performing his or her tasks. A school official has a legitimate educational interest if the official needs to review an education record in order to fulfill his or her professional responsibility.

Student Directory Information Requests by Military Recruiters

Federal law requires the school district to provide military recruiters with student's’ name, address and phone number unless parents have informed the district not to do so.

If you do not want the school district to disclose directory information, or if you want your child’s contact information withheld specifically from military recruiters, you must inform your school in writing by September 15 of each school year.

Student Records

Under federal law and Highline School Board Policy 3250, Highline Public Schools is prohibited from releasing identifiable student records (except student directory information) without parent/guardian permission. Student records include, but are not limited to:

  • Grades
  • Achievement test scores
  • Attendance records
  • Disciplinary records

You should know the following regarding student records:

  • You have the right to review your child’s student records in the presence of school personnel.
  • You may ask the school to amend a record you believe is inaccurate. To do so, clearly identify in writing the change requested and specify why the record is inaccurate.
  • Student records may be disclosed without consent to school officials with legitimate educational interests.

If you have questions or concerns about the student records policy or wish to review or amend student records, contact your school principal.

If you believe the school district has failed to protect your student’s privacy rights, you may file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education. Contact:

Family Policy Compliance Office
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20202-590

Student Surveys

Under federal law, you have the right to:

  • Inspect instructional materials used in conjunction with a survey, analysis, or evaluation funded by the U.S. Department of Education (ED).
  • Provide written consent before your child participates in ED-funded surveys, analysis, or evaluation that reveals information concerning:
    • Political affiliations or beliefs of the student or student’s parent;
    • Mental or psychological problems of the student or student’s family;
    • Sexual behavior or attitudes;
    • Illegal, anti-social, self-incriminating, or demeaning behavior;
    • Critical appraisals of others with whom respondents have close family relationships;
    • Legally recognized privileged relationships, such as with lawyers, doctors, or ministers;
    • Religious practices, affiliations, or beliefs of the student or parents; or
    • Income, other than as required by law to determine program eligibility.

If any of these activities are scheduled, the district will provide notice to parents at that time, as well as an opportunity to review the materials.

School Employee Records

Under state law, you have the right to request public records on school employee discipline. You also have a right to know the qualifications of the teacher or paraeducator providing instruction or services to your child.  If you wish to request information on a particular employee, please send a written request to:

Human Resources
Highline Public Schools
15675 Ambaum Blvd SW
Burien, WA 98166

Supporting Students in Foster Care

The requirements for ensuring educational stability for children in foster care under section 1111 (g)(1)(E) apply to all children in foster care enrolled in public schools.  Consistent with the Fostering Connections Act, “foster care” means 24-hour substitute care for children placed away from their parents, but is not limited to placements in foster family homes, foster homes of relatives, group homes, emergency shelters, residential facilities, child care institutions, and preadoptive homes.  A child is in foster care in accordance with this definition regardless of whether the foster care facility is licensed and payments are made by the state, tribal or local agencies for the care of the child, whether adoption subsidy payments are being made prior to the finalization of an adoption, or whether there is federal matching of any payments that are made.  (45 C.F.R.  1355.20 (a)).

Foster Care students have the right to:

  • Attend school in the area they are currently living.
  • When in the best interest of the child, attend the school of origin (the school they attended at the time they entered care), or the school in which they were last enrolled.
  • Immediate enrollment and support from district foster care liaison in obtaining school records and coordinating services.
  • Transportation to their school, if necessary.
  • Free school meals.
  • Services for English Language Learners, Special Education, and/or Highly Capable Education.
  • Tutoring services focusing on academic assistance.
  • Support with on-time grade progression and graduation of students.

To get more information, call your child’s school or the Health & Social Services Department at 206-631-3011. Visit our Foster Student Support webpage for additional resources.

Tort Claims

Washington State law (Chapter 4.96 RCW) requires a standard Tort Claim form be submitted when filing a tort claim against Highline Public Schools. Standard Tort Claim forms must be mailed or delivered to the address noted in the forms packet. They cannot be submitted electronically (via email or fax). Please read all the information in the packet before completing and presenting the claim form to Highline Public Schools.

For questions, please contact Jessica Kido at 206-631-3076. 

Website Accessibility Notice

We are committed to providing access to all individuals, with or without disabilities, seeking information on our website.

To meet this commitment we will comply with the standards of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA and the Web Accessibility Initiative Accessible Rich Internet Applications Suite (WAI-ARIA) 1.0 for web-based content.

If, because of a disability, you are unable to access content on our website and/or would like to report barriers to accessing any information on our website, please contact us at and indicate:

  • The nature of your accessibility or alternative format needs
  • The URL (web address) of the material you would like to access
  • Your contact information

We will contact you to attempt to provide the information you are seeking and will seek to resolve any issues regarding inaccessibility of the information on our website.

Formal Grievance Process

If you would like to share concerns or file a complaint regarding the accessibility of our website for persons with disabilities, please file a written grievance with Highline Public Schools.

Once a written grievance is received, the District will investigate the allegations contained in the grievance in an effort to reach a prompt and equitable resolution.

The grievance should be in writing and include (1) the nature of the grievance; (2) the facts upon which the grievance is based; and (3) the complainant’s signature and the date the grievance is filed.

The grievance should be filed with:

Kisa Hendrickson, Chief Engagement and Partnership Officer
Civil Rights Coordinator 
Highline Public Schools
15675 Ambaum Blvd. SW
Burien WA 98166

Website Translation

Translations of pages on the Highline website are performed by Google Translate. The results of software-based translation do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact.  Highline does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos, and other file formats. We hope you find the translations useful, if not completely accurate. If you have any questions about Google Translate, please visit Google Translate FAQs.