Digital & Media Literacy
Students have equitable opportunities to access technology and show mastery of learning standards.
Students will graduate with the problem-solving and critical thinking skills necessary to live and work responsibly in a digital world.
- Number of students proficient in digital citizenship in elementary, middle and high school
- Number of students who have access to devices with a ratio of at least 2:1
Loading from Vimeo...
- Implement & Monitor Practices to Personalize Learning Experiences
- Support a Positive School Culture
- Design Authentic, Student-Driven Activities
- Critically Evaluate Media