High School Graduation
Students are actively engaged in exploring a variety of college and career opportunities open to them.
Students will graduate from high school prepared for the future they choose.
- Percentage of students graduating in four years
- Percentage of students graduating in five years
- Number of graduates directly enrolled in post-secondary education pursuing career training, apprenticeships, military service and careers
Loading from Vimeo...
- Promote Multiple Pathways
- Engage Families About Graduation Requirements & Student Opportunities
- Partner with Families to Develop Plans for Each Student
- Monitor Student Progress
- Ensure a Successful Transition to Post-Secondary Plan
- Provide Career & College Experiences