There are three ways to enroll in an elementary dual language school. The process will vary depending on your neighborhood school. Each dual language school is also paired with a partner school that allows families to opt in or out of the dual language program.
Dual languages elementary schools
- Hazel Valley, Grade K-1*, Spanish
- Hilltop, Grades K-5, Spanish
- Madrona, Grades K-5, Spanish
- Midway, Grade K-1*, Spanish
- Mount View, Grades K-5, Spanish
- White Center Heights, Grades K-5, Spanish and Vietnamese
*Another grade level will be added each year until the program is schoolwide.
- If you live in the service area of a dual language school...
- If you live in the service area of a partner school...
- If you don't live in a service area of a dual language school or partner school...
- If you live in the service area of a dual language school and do not want to participate in the dual language program...
We recognize your current situation may not fit one of these scenarios. If this is the case, or if you have additional questions, please contact your child’s school or the Language Learning Department at 206-631-3035.
As dual language programs develop, the enrollment process may change.