Students assigned to these partner schools can request enrollment in the paired dual language school with transportation provided:
- Beverly Park > Hilltop Elementary Spanish Dual Language Program
- Bow Lake > Madrona Elementary Spanish Dual Language Program
- Parkside > Midway Elementary Spanish Dual Language Program
- Seahurst > Hazel Valley Elementary Spanish Dual Language Program
- Shorewood > Mount View Elementary Spanish Dual Language Program
This video provides more information about what it means to attend a partner school and your enrollment options.
How to Enroll in the Dual Language Program
If you live in the service area of a partner school and want to participate in the dual language program, follow these steps:
- Complete the online enrollment process.
- Submit this Dual Language Request form.
- You will be placed on a waitlist.
- If space is available, your dual language partner school will contact you.
- Transportation to the dual language school will be provided.
If you have additional questions, please contact your child’s school or the Language Learning Department at 206-631-3035.