Spanish Partner Schools
Students assigned to these partner schools can request enrollment in the paired dual language school with transportation provided:
- Beverly Park > Hilltop Elementary Spanish Dual Language Program
- Bow Lake > Madrona Elementary Spanish Dual Language Program
- Parkside > Midway Elementary Spanish Dual Language Program
- Seahurst > Hazel Valley Elementary Spanish Dual Language Program
- Shorewood > Mount View Elementary Spanish Dual Language Program
Vietnamese Partner Schools
Students assigned to these partner schools can request enrollment in the White Center Heights Vietnamese dual language program with transportation provided.
- Beverly Park Elementary School
- Cedarhurst Elementary School
- Hazel Valley Elementary School
- Mount View Elementary School
- Shorewood Elementary School
- Southern Heights Elementary School
This video provides more information about what it means to attend a partner school and your enrollment options.
How to Enroll in the Dual Language Program
If you live in the service area of a partner school and want to participate in the dual language program, follow these steps:
- Complete the online enrollment process.
- Submit this Dual Language Request form.
- You will be placed on a waitlist.
- If space is available, your dual language partner school will contact you.
- Transportation to the dual language school will be provided.
If you have additional questions, please contact your child’s school or the Language Learning Department at 206-631-3035.