White Center Heights Enrollment
White Center Heights Students
Students and families will be engaged to select their program preference of Spanish, Vietnamese or English (Somali enrichment in kindergarten only) program.
Vietnamese and Somali Partner Schools
Students assigned to these partner schools can request enrollment in the White Center Heights Vietnamese Dual Language Program or Somali Language Enrichment Program (Kindergarten only) with transportation provided.
- Beverly Park Elementary School
- Cedarhurst Elementary School
- Hazel Valley Elementary School
- Mount View Elementary School
- Shorewood Elementary School
If you live in the service area of one of these partner schools and want to participate in the Vietnamese Dual Language Program or the Somali Enrichment Program (Kindergarten only), follow these steps:
- Submit this Vietnamese Dual Language Request or this Somali Enrichment Language Request form.
- You will be placed on a wait-list.
- If space is available, the school will contact you.
- Transportation will be provided.
If you have additional questions, please contact your child’s school or the Language Learning Department at 206-631-3035.
All Other Schools
Students assigned to non dual language and non partner schools, can request enrollment in a dual language school by completing an In-District Transfer Request.
- Bow Lake Elementary School
- Des Moines Elementary School
- Gregory Heights Elementary School
- Hilltop Elementary School
- Madrona Elementary School
- Marvista Elementary School
- McMicken Heights Elementary School
- Midway Elementary School
- North Hill Elementary School
- Parkside Elementary School
- Seahurst Elementary School