We are committed to providing frequent updates and resources on coronavirus. Please check back often for new information.
We have compiled a list of community resources for families including support for rent, utilities, food, mental health, healthcare, technology and more.
This is an evolving situation. Stay up to date by consulting the following webpages:
Please remember the importance of following good hygiene practices that prevent the spread of communicable diseases:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a sleeve or a tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use alcohol hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick. See our guidelines for when to stay home.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.