Updated: March 31
We are committed to providing frequent updates and resources on coronavirus. Please check back often for new information.
Although the spread of COVID-19 appears to have started in China, it is important to remember that Coronavirus infection is not connected to any race, ethnicity, or nationality. We will not make assumptions about a student’s or staff member’s risk of illness based on any of these factors. Misinformation about coronavirus can create fear and hostility that harms people and makes it harder to keep everyone healthy.
Please remember the importance of following good hygiene practices that prevent the spread of communicable diseases:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a sleeve or a tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use alcohol hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick. See our guidelines for when to stay home.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
This is an evolving situation. Stay up to date by consulting the following webpages: