Don't see an answer to your question? Please use this form to submit senior-related questions.
- Is my graduation ceremony canceled?
- If my graduation ceremony is canceled, will I get reimbursed for my cap and gown?
- Will we come back to school this year?
- I did not get a laptop before leaving school, what do I do if I need one?
- I do not have access to the internet at home, how can I get a hot spot?
- If I failed a class and need to retake it for graduation, what are my options during the school closures?
- I have received financial aid award letters from the colleges I have been accepted to. Is there someone that can help me review these?
- I was planning on getting PE credit from directed athletics for my spring sport. What happens if there are no spring sports?
- Is state testing canceled?
- What if I was planning on taking a state test to meet a graduation requirement?
- What is happening with AP testing?
- I was going to take the World Language Credit by Proficiency exam in March/April. Will this be rescheduled?
- I started an online course before the school closure. Can I finish it?
- I am taking Bridge to College so that I can meet my math/ELA pathway requirement for graduation. Am I still going to be able to earn credit in this course?
- Is prom canceled?
- What if I am still deciding what I want to do after graduating?
- New Panel