Questions for Highline Public Schools? email@example.com
- What is the plan for distance learning while school buildings are closed?
- How can I help support at-home learning?
- If I kept my child home from school before they closed, due to concerns about Coronavirus, will the absence be excused?
- Will we have to make up the school days due to the closure?
- Will students repeat their current grade?
- What should I do if my student is having trouble with their device or getting online to connect with teachers and schoolwork?
- When did Highline school buildings close & when did distance learning begin?
- Are meals being served to students during the closure? If so, where?
- Are school events canceled?
- Are field trips canceled?
- Are athletics and sports being suspended?
- I am hosting an event or program at a Highline school. Should I cancel it?
- Can I volunteer to help in some way?
Don't see an answer to your question? Contact the Communications Department.
This is an evolving situation. Stay up to date by consulting the following webpages:
Please remind your student of the importance of following good hygiene practices that prevent the spread of communicable diseases:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a sleeve or a tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use alcohol hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick. See our guidelines for when to stay home.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.