Updated: March 24 at 8:40 a.m.
Questions for Highline Public Schools? email@example.com
- Why is Highline Public Schools offering childcare?
- How is it safe to hold childcare if schools are closed?
- Who is staffing childcare?
- How will staff and children be screened before entering childcare?
- What protocols are in place to prevent students and staff from contracting COVID-19?
- What Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be available for staff?
- How will the childcare sites be sanitized and cleaned?
- Are Highline schools closed?
- Are meals being served to students during the closure? If so, where?
- Are school events canceled?
- Are field trips canceled?
- Are athletics and sports being suspended?
- I am hosting an event or program at a Highline school. Should I cancel it?
- Can I volunteer to help in some way?
Don't see an answer to your question? Contact the Communications Department.
This is an evolving situation. Stay up to date by consulting the following webpages:
Please remind your student of the importance of following good hygiene practices that prevent the spread of communicable diseases:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a sleeve or a tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use alcohol hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick. See our guidelines for when to stay home.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.