Elementary Distance Learning
In order to support equitable access by students and families:
- Electronic Devices will be provided to students without access to a device at home*
- Schools will agree to one common learning platform
- Communication to families will be offered in the family’s correspondence language
- Required instructional activities/assignments will be assigned with flexible time frames, allowing for access and completion within a variety of student/family schedules
- Supplemental learning resources will be encouraged, but not required
- Family-determined learning opportunities will be encouraged and celebrated
Teachers will connect regularly with students and provide opportunities for families and students to reach out to them for support, as needed.
Communication with teachers should have started by Friday, April 3.
If you do not hear from your teacher, please reach out to your school principal.