The Highline Athletics Department provides athletics programming designed to support the educational development of our students. Students benefit by learning sportsmanship, ethics, integrity, teamwork, competition, and how to win and lose gracefully.
We view athletics as an extension of the academic program and strive to model the healthy balance critical to the well-being and success of young people. Athletics can foster pride in our schools and communities, and we value the support of parents, faculty, administrators, and students.
- Athletics/Activities Eligibility Form
- Board Policy 2151 - Interscholastic Activities
- Board Policy 2151P - Code of Conduct
- Insurance Information
- Return to Play Notice of Injury-Illness to Parents
- Return To Play Return to Participation - GENERAL
- Return To Play Documents - CONCUSSION SPECIFIC
- Immediate Accommodations for Concussions
- Extended Accommodations for Concussions
- Concussion Discontinuation of Academic Accommodations
- Athletics Grade Check Dates 2018-19