The Highline Athletics Department provides athletics programming designed to support the educational development of our students. Students benefit by learning sportsmanship, ethics, integrity, teamwork, competition, and how to win and lose gracefully.
We view athletics as an extension of the academic program and strive to model the healthy balance critical to the well-being and success of young people. Athletics can foster pride in our schools and communities, and we value the support of parents, faculty, administrators, and students.
- 2020-21 Athletics Offerings
- High School Athletics/Activities Eligibility Form
- Middle School Athletics/Activities Eligibility Form
- Board Policy 2151 - Interscholastic Activities
- Board Policy 2151P - Code of Conduct
- COVID-19 Pre-Participation Questionnaire
- COVID-19 Disclosure and Release - Activity Participation Form Addendum
- Insurance Information
- Physical & Medical History Form
- Physical Evaluation Form for Athletes with Disabilities