- Parent/Guardian MUST fill out registration.
- Pre-participation physical is required.
- Physical is good for 24 months and may not expire during the season.
- Reduced participation fee: Students qualifying for free or reduced lunch are eligible for a reduction of the athletics/activities participation fee. Please see eligibility paperwork for additional information.
Online Athletics Registration
HPS Athletics provides online registration through Family ID, a secure registration platform that is a user-friendly way to register for athletics. When a family registers through Family ID, the system keeps track of information in their Family ID profile, which allows information to be entered one time for multiple seasons, multiple family members, and multiple programs.
The system is mobile friendly, which allows registration to be completed on a smart phone, although most individuals find creating the initial profile on a computer more convenient, It is recommended that initial entries be completed all at once.
Families without access to a computer are welcome to visit their school’s main office, where they can use a school computer to complete the process.
- Step 1: Read and review all documents
- Step 2: Physical & Medical History Form
- Step 3: Register through Family ID
Read and review with your student athlete the annual Athletics/Activities Read and Review Document (AD-2 HS). This document includes important information on concussion symptoms and reporting, sudden cardiac arrest symptoms and reporting, and Immediate Post Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing (ImPACT) that takes place in some sports at the start of the season. It also includes information on the district’s return-to-play protocol for students returning after injury or illness significant enough to require medical care.
- High School Athletics/Activities Eligibility Form
- Middle School Athletics/Activities Eligibility Form
- Board Policy 2151 - Interscholastic Activities
- Board Policy 2151P - Code of Conduct
- Insurance Information
- Return to Play Notice of Injury-Illness to Parents
- Return To Play Return to Participation - GENERAL
- Return To Play Documents - CONCUSSION SPECIFIC
- Immediate Accommodations for Concussions
- Extended Accommodations for Concussions
- Concussion Discontinuation of Academic Accommodations
- Physical & Medical History Form
A current physical is required. Physicals are good for 24-months and may not expire during the season. Please use the HPS-required physical and medical history forms found at the link below. Other forms will not be accepted. Scheduling the physical between June 15 and August 15 is encouraged as it will ensure two full school years of participation.
Please have the following information handy before starting the registration process:
- Address and phone number(s) of an emergency contact
- Primary doctor’s name and phone number
- Health insurance provider’s company name, subscriber name, and plan number
- Student’s school district ID number
- Student’s email address and phone number(s)
- Student’s medications, if applicable, to include dosage and time instructions