Connecting High School to Your Future
Connect what you're learning in school to your future careers by seeking out meaningful, engaging career exploration opportunities. By attending a high school in Highline Public Schools, you have access to internships, informational interviews, insider tours at cool places to work and more!
- Apply now to the Highline Internship Program if you are interested or currently in an unpaid internship. You'll get professional development, certification and a chance to receive a $500 stipend. Eligibility:
- Grades 9-12
- Attend Tyee, Highline, Mount Rainier, Evergreen, Choice, PSSC and/or WELS
- Able to complete 90 hour fall/winter cycle internship by June 1
- Has not received a Highline $500 internship stipend in the last calendar year
- All students are welcome to participate in the program. Important note to be stipend eligible, you must be able to provide a Social Security number or Tax ID number.
- Connect with your school's College & Career Access Specialist to learn about your options after high school, and for today's steps to get you there.
- Follow @HPSCareerAccess on Twitter to be the first to know when new opportunities have been posted!
- Exploring what careers you are interested in? Discover more through your personalized career tools available in Family Connection (link will be updated soon).