Are you interested in gaining insight in the healthcare field? Neighborhood House, academic program, Healthcare Exploration for Youth (HEY) is a 9-week summer class opportunity at Highline College campus! You will meet professionals in the field, go on field trips, obtain certifications in First Aid and CPR and earn 11 college credits. You will get to experience firsthand the college life/environment and find ways to further your education after high school. You do not want to miss out on furthering college/math readiness and mapping out your next steps for training & employment.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: June 30!
- When: Classes begin July 1st│9-weeks, Monday - Thursday
- Where: Highline College
- Youth ages 16 to 24
- Able to meet the free or reduced lunch program guidelines
- Provide an active social security card number and/or green card & non-expired photo ID
- Show serious interest in the healthcare field
- Tuition costs/fees
- Transportation needs (bus pass/gas cards provided)
- Academic & career support services
- Lunch card with funds loaded weekly (eat on campus, yum!)
- To Apply & find out more contact, Elisa Grant-Holler
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 206.643.9624