Want to gain career readiness skills and support your community through service? Bank of America has an eight-week paid internship, “Students Leaders” summer program at a local nonprofit organization. Where you will gain valuable civic, social and business leadership skills, AND have the opportunity to attend a summit in Washington DC!
APPLY BY January 31, 2020!
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship through the end of September 2020
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC (July 13 - July 18, 2020) (All expenses paid. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
- Be a student in good standing at your school
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator. Contact your recommender as soon as possible to provide them with the requirements listed at the end of the application. You will need to upload the letter no later than January 31, 2020