Interested in being mentored by experienced researchers and principal investigators at the Seattle Children’s Research Institute? The Underrepresented Minorities in Research Internship this summer you will have the opportunity to engage in basic, clinical, and/or translational research projects! Gain insight in the career pathways of biomedical and public health research and career and professional training sessions. The culmination of the program you will publish an article of your research project in a new Seattle Children’s Research Institute journal!
DEADLINE TO APPLY, MAY 31!
Who: Rising High School Senior and Graduating Seniors over 18 years of age
When: Summer 2019 │8-10 weeks
Where: Seattle Children's Hospital, 1900 9th Ave., Seattle, WA
Pay will be $17 an hour at 40 hours per week AND you’ll receive an ORCA card AND lunch stipend!
For more details, make sure to check out their website!
Are you interested in being a part of the advancement and development of mobile technology? With T-Mobile’s Senior Explorer High School internship, you will be a part of a team of technical warriors. You will work and be mentored by the Digital Technology team and contribute your ideas and imagination! Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from Software Development Engineers, Project Management / Product Management, Automation Systems Engineers and many more career sectors!
POSITIONS OPEN UNTIL FILLED!
- When: 8-week internship
- Where: 3650 131st Ave SE Ste 200│WA-Headquarters, Newport Tower
- Graduating High School in Spring of 2019*High School Diploma or GED*
- Planning to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, etc…
- You love learning and aren’t afraid to ask questions!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Pre-employment background screening
- To Apply: https://tinyurl.com/yyh6533e