10 Steps Towards the Future You Choose!
November "First 5" Challenge
By getting a jump start on the Highline Challenge you can win a $50 gift card & Naviance prizes. It's simple, complete the first 5 steps of the Highline Challenge and complete the "First Five" Survey and you're in! Winners will be notified via email and featured in an upcoming Senior Scoop Newsletter. Get your "First 5" Completed by November 20 to be eligible.
- Fill Out Your Senior Survey in Naviance
- Complete Naviance Resume
- Favorite Colleges of Interest in Naviance
- Attend Financial Aid 101 Workshop
- Attend Virtual Visit
- Complete the "First Five Survey"
- 1. FILL OUT YOUR SENIOR SURVEY IN NAVIANCE
- 2. COMPLETE NAVIANCE RESUME
- 3. FAVORITE THREE TO FIVE COLLEGES OF INTEREST IN NAVIANCE
- 4. ATTEND A FINANCIAL AID 101 WORKSHOP
- 5. ATTEND ONE VIRTUAL COLLEGE VISIT
- 6. APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID (FAFSA OR WASFA)
- 7. ATTEND A WORKSHOP OF THE WEEK
- 8. APPLY TO AT LEAST ONE COLLEGE
- 9. APPLY TO AT LEAST TWO SCHOLARSHIPS
- 10. COMPLETE HIGHLINE CHALLENGE SURVEY IN NAVIANCE
All Highline seniors who plan to attend an accredited 2- or 4-year college, apprenticeship, technical or trade program in Fall of 2021
- We will keep track of your workshop participation through exit activities at the end of each workshop.
- All participants that complete will receive a certificate of completion and be featured on social media.
- GPA and immigration status will not be considered in eligibility determination
- In addition to scholarships, college swag, tablets, and prizes will be raffled.
- Scholarship funds will be distributed directly to institution that the student selects to attend.
Win One of 13 Scholarships:
- Mount Rainier High School: Four $500 Awards
- Highline High School: Three $500 Awards
- Tyee High School: Two $500 Awards
- Evergreen High School: Two $500 Awards
- All other high schools (NS, WELS, BP, Choice, Aviation): Two $500 Awards
*The number of awards offered are based on enrollment numbers.