10 Steps Towards the Future You Choose!
#Applied Mini Highline ChallengeThat's right seniors another chance for you to win gift cards and prizes! To enter, send us a selfie and a screenshot of a college/program or scholarship that you've applied to. The more applications that you submit, the more chances to win!
In your selfie hold a sign that shows where you applied with the hashtags #HighlineChallenge #Applied.
Bonus Entry: If you have applied for Financial Aid (FAFSA or WASFA) submit a entry with a sign that says Financial Aid with the hashtags #HighlineChallenge #Applied. You do NOT need to send a screenshot of your completed financial aid application.
All entries can be submitted to email@example.com. All entries must be submitted by January 31st, 2021!
- 1. FILL OUT YOUR SENIOR SURVEY IN NAVIANCE
- 2. COMPLETE NAVIANCE RESUME
- 3. FAVORITE THREE TO FIVE COLLEGES OF INTEREST IN NAVIANCE
- 4. ATTEND A FINANCIAL AID 101 WORKSHOP
- 5. ATTEND ONE VIRTUAL COLLEGE VISIT
- 6. APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID (FAFSA OR WASFA)
- 7. ATTEND A WORKSHOP OF THE WEEK
- 8. APPLY TO AT LEAST ONE COLLEGE
- 9. APPLY TO AT LEAST TWO SCHOLARSHIPS
- 10. COMPLETE HIGHLINE CHALLENGE SURVEY IN NAVIANCE
All Highline seniors who plan to attend an accredited 2- or 4-year college, apprenticeship, technical or trade program in Fall of 2021
- We will keep track of your workshop participation through exit activities at the end of each workshop.
- All participants that complete will receive a certificate of completion and be featured on social media.
- GPA and immigration status will not be considered in eligibility determination
- In addition to scholarships, college swag, tablets, and prizes will be raffled.
- Scholarship funds will be distributed directly to institution that the student selects to attend.
Win One of 13 Scholarships:
- Mount Rainier High School: Four $500 Awards
- Highline High School: Three $500 Awards
- Tyee High School: Two $500 Awards
- Evergreen High School: Two $500 Awards
- All other high schools (NS, WELS, BP, Choice, Aviation): Two $500 Awards
*The number of awards offered are based on enrollment numbers.