Signature Page Help
Help with Financial Aid Signature Page
If your FAFSA application requires you to complete a signature page and you don't have access to a printer, we can help.
- Download your signature page from the financial aid site
- Email it to email@example.com.*
- In your email include your name, school, and the mailing address you would like us to send the signature page to.
- A printed copy of your signature page, instructions, and an addressed & stamped envelope will be mailed to you.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your signature page has been mailed. The printed page should arrive within one week of receipt of the confirmation email.
- When you receive your signature page, complete the signature instructions and place the signature page in the provided envelope and seal it.
- Mail the signature page to the financial aid organization by taking it to the post office or place it in your outgoing mailbox at your home.
For additional information or questions, contact Sativah Jones firstname.lastname@example.org.
*No information from the signature page will be shared with anyone.