We are opening the new Maritime High School this fall with its inaugural 9th-grade class. We have spots remaining and we invite you to apply.
Learn about the environment, marine science and maritime careers working on or near the water.
- Learn about career opportunities in the maritime industry and marine sciences
- Launch into a maritime career or study in a 2 or 4-year college
- Increase your understanding of the natural world and become a champion for environmental justice
- Improve practical skills - foster creative thinking skills and disruptive innovation in the context of maritime
- Learn about career opportunities
The Maritime industry is the third-largest economic driver in the state with a current workforce that is retiring. The Maritime industry offers the following:
- Good living wages
- Jobs in and out of the water
- Cool jobs with travel
- Jobs in the Greater Puget Sound Region
- And more!
We invite you to also explore our website and join us at our upcoming virtual event.
Careers in Maritime Webinar and Q&A | April 29
For interested and enrolled students & families | MORE INFO
Application and Enrollment Steps
- Apply through SchoolMint.
- Login in to SchoolMint. Use our online application portal to complete and submit an application. Create an account using an email address or mobile phone number. After providing basic guardian and student information, submit your application.
- Enrollment decisions will be made by May 15.
- If an offer of enrollment is extended, it will be emailed through SchoolMint.
- Confirm acceptance in SchoolMint or by contacting Maritime High School. You can do so by emailing Heather Seely at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will schedule you for a Commitment Conversation. (You can also wait until after this meeting to confirm acceptance.)