Explore Highline's community partnerships on our new Community Partner Dashboard!
The new Dashboard shows specific services provided by community partners at each school. The Community Partner Dashboard ensures that school communities – staff, families, partners and community members – are aware of the resources available.
Currently, the dashboard shows 30 active partners who continue to provide services remotely to our students during the coronavirus pandemic. During a normal school year, we have close to 75 partnership agreements. The dashboard gives access to data throughout the year. Data will be updated quarterly.
Community partners are outside organizations that support Highline students through specific programming and have formal partnerships. The community dashboard shows community partnerships at each school. For more information on all academic programs, please visit the school websites.
Community Partnership Dashboard Provides Answers
School staff can answer:
- Where can I find a particular type of partner to fill a gap at my school/program, e.g. someone offering mental health services?
- Which schools partner with a specific organization I have heard of, and I want more information about the organization?
- Who does my neighboring school partner with?
Families can answer:
- Which partners are currently involved with my child’s school?
- What kinds of community programs does my child’s school offer?
- Please check with your school to determine program availability.
Students can answer:
What partners and community programs are available at my current or future school?
Community-based organizations can answer:
- Which school has the most/least community-based partnerships?
- Which partners are already providing services in Highline schools?
- What schools may be looking for partners?
If you have questions or would like to make updates to the information, contact Nikki Fogerty, community partnership specialist. If you have any questions regarding the navigation of the dashboard, contact Kelly Wallace-Boughter.
This community dashboard completes the first phase of Highline’s data design work, funded by The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The next phase of the community dashboard will give additional access to our community partners to measure the impact of partnerships with students and families.