Panorama Frequently Asked Questions
One of our priorities is to support students in developing life skills related to five core areas: self-awareness, social awareness, relationship-building skills, self-management, responsible decision-making.
When students develop skills in these areas, academic learning accelerates and student behaviors improve. Students in grades 3-12 will be asked to reflect on their own skills in these five areas. By giving feedback through a survey, students will evaluate their school and classroom environment and the support the school provides them. Below are frequently asked questions about the survey.
- Why are you surveying students?
- Why is student feedback important?
- When will students take the survey and how long will it take?
- How do teachers and schools use the results?
- Who will see my student’s results?
- Can parents and guardians view their child’s survey responses?
- What if I do not want my child to participate in the survey?