Highline Public Schools
15675 Ambaum Blvd. SW Burien,WA 98166

Office Hours:

Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Non-resident Students

Schools Closed to Non-resident Students

Some schools, grades or programs may be closed to non-resident enrollment. Non-residents may only be assigned to schools, grades or programs that have seats available and that are not closed to non-residents.

Non-resident requests will not be placed on a waiting list. Preschool programs are not open to non-resident students. The closed schools are shown below: 

*All schools as of the non-resident application deadline date of August 2, 2019, except for open enrollment schools.

  • Shorewood Elementary (All Grades)
  • Hazel Valley Elementary (All Grades)
  • Mount Rainier High School (IB-International Baccalaureate Programme Only)
  • *All schools as of the deadline date of August 2, 2019 except for open enrollment schools.


Micaela White

Enrollment Services Manager

Ebony Booker

Student Placement Services Manager

Amin Shifow

Enrollment Support Specialist

Family Center