To enroll, families must provide the the following documents. When enrolling online, you may take a photo or scan a copy of these documents and upload it to the online portal, or you can opt to bring a paper copying to the school for review.
What you need to register:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Proof of your address
- Rental agreement, purchase agreement or utility bill
- Documents of public agencies; e.g., courts, Department of Social and Health Services medical coupon or rent voucher, a public utility bill, waste management, or power bill, etc., showing parent’s or guardian’s or adult student’s name and address.
- Official court documents establishing a legal guardianship and the guardian’s residency.
- Parent/Guardians without proof of residency documentation are advised to contact their neighborhood school for enrollment assistance
- Your child’s immunization records
- Two emergency contacts, including addresses and phone numbers
- Physician, dentist, and child care addresses and phone numbers
If your child has a life-threatening condition including allergies, asthma, diabetes and seizure disorders, you will need to meet with the school nurse before the first day of school or any of the kindergarten readiness programs. The nurse will confirm all medications, medical supplies and healthcare provider orders are in place.