To enroll, families must provide the the following documents. When enrolling online, you may take a photo or scan a copy of these documents and upload it to the online portal, or you can opt to bring a paper copy to the school for review. The enrollment process is not considered complete until the neighborhood school has received all required enrollment documentation. Families can contact the enrollment team if they need assistance with documentation delivery, or upload.
*Families are not required to provide documents as a condition of enrollment if their student is eligible for the McKinney-Vento program.
What you need to register:
- Your child’s birth certificate or a passport.
- Proof of your address
- Rental agreement, purchase agreement or utility bill
- Documents of public agencies; e.g., courts, Department of Social and Health Services medical coupon or rent voucher, a public utility bill, waste management, or power bill, etc., showing parent’s or guardian’s or adult student’s name and address.
- Official court documents establishing a legal guardianship and the guardian’s residency.
- Parent/Guardians without proof of residency documentation are advised to contact their neighborhood school for enrollment assistance
- Your child’s immunization records
- For more information on required immunizations for school, visit our health services immunization page
- Two emergency contacts, including addresses and phone numbers
If your child has a life-threatening condition including allergies, asthma, diabetes and seizure disorders, you will need to meet with the school nurse before the first day of school or any of the kindergarten readiness programs. The nurse will confirm all medications, medical supplies and healthcare provider orders are in place. For more information on life threatening conditions, visit our health services page
Enrollment Support Specialist
Student Placement Services Manager
Enrollment Services Manager