Facility Use & Rentals
When school buildings are not in use for school, community organizations may rent the facility. This may include educational, cultural, political and recreational activities generally open to the public at large.
To rent a school facility, follow the directions below:
- Complete and submit a Facility Use Permit application.
- We have an online process for requesting building use. Go to the link above and click the login link in the upper right-hand corner to submit a request.
- Don't have an account: follow the directions to register. When you register for a new account, the registration will come to Debra Ladenburg for approval. Once approved, you will receive notification of that approval and then you can go back and submit your request for room(s).
- Provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with Endorsement by attaching to the Facility Use Permit application or emailing to Carol Graf.
- Insurance is required for use of facilities.
- Athletic Activities Only: Community organizations involving any athletic activity are required to complete a Compliance Statement form.
- Applications and supporting documentation are due a minimum of 14 business days in advance of the event. This allows for verification, processing and approval.
- Room or field fees, energy fees, custodial overtime, security, set up, kitchen use fees or security deposits may apply. Custodial overtime on Saturday is paid at time-and-a-half, Sunday is paid at double-time.
- Payment for all applicable charges must be paid in advance of the event.
In addition, we also maintain the Highline Performing Arts Center (PAC). It is an 800-seat, professionally staffed, state-of-the-art rental theater. It is owned and operated by Highline Public Schools. For more information on renting this beautiful venue, please visit the PAC website or call 206-631-6795.
Camp Waskowitz is available to rent for your next camp, retreat or event. The historic Civilian Conservation Corps facility is located 30 miles east of Seattle in the heart of the Cascades and on the South Fork Snoqualmie River. With over 300 acres of hiking trails to explore, multiple outdoor shelters, a fully finished barn, and cabins that can sleep up to 220 people, Camp Waskowitz is a cozy place to host your next retreat or camp. For more information on renting this venue, please visit the Waskowitz Outdoor Education Center website or call 425-277-7195.
Highline Memorial Stadium and Mount Rainier High School turf fields are scheduled through athletics. Please contact Jessica Ulrich at 206-631-3147.
Facilities Use Specialist
17810 8th Ave S.
Burien, WA 98148
Applications are accepted from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Please visit our Staff Collab Facility Use webpage for information pertaining to all In-District Use facility scheduling.