Join Our Team
Bring your love of nursing to school.
Help our students stay healthy and ready to learn.
Why Come to Highline?
- No nights
- No weekends
- Holidays off
- Summers off
- Opt in for summer school work
Salary and Benefits
- Prorated pay so you’re never without a paycheck, even on break
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits provided through School Employee Benefits Board (SEBB)
Now Hiring For....
Highline LPNs travel to schools to administer treatments including diabetic care, catheterizations, tube feedings, seizure care, medication administration, etc.
Professional Development Funds
LPNs can request reimbursements through the Professional Development funds outlined in the Teamsters 3 bargaining unit. These funds can be utilized for license renewal reimbursement, coursework or class books.
Going back to school for your BSN? We’ll chip in an extra $1,500. This is on top of your $1,000 professional development money.
Highline RNs implement and manage care for students with life-threatening and medically fragile conditions.
Full-time RNs split time between two schools. Part-time positions for 3-, 4- or 5-day workweeks are available.
How to Apply:
- Visit our Jobs Hub, scroll to the bottom of the page and search for open jobs using the keyword LPN or RN.
- For more information and questions, contact our director, Bradley Lee at 206-631-3011.
- You can also drop in at our central office and visit the human resources desk. Central office is located at 15675 Ambaum Blvd. SW, Burien, WA. Ask for an employment packet and job bulletin.