Eligible Highline Public School employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSAs)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Ongoing Training and Professional Learning
- Deferred Compensation Plan
Health (medical, dental and vision) insurance benefits are provided through the Washington School Employees Benefit Board (SEBB).
Highline also partners with various organizations and businesses to provide additional benefits to employees including discounts to local gyms and health centers, deals to purchase technology, and help when buying a home.