New Employee Orientation
Don't have your Social Security Card? You can order a replacement online.
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
- Criminal History Background Check - Fingerprints
- Personnel Emergency Information Form
- Immunization History Form
- Washington State Sexual Misconduct Disclosure Release
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Form W-4
- Direct Deposit Form
- Retirement Status Form
- National Board Bonus Information Form
In addition to completing the forms above, it is imperative that you read through the documents & board policies below. When you have completed all forms and required reading, fill out the short online form below to verify you have received these materials.
Additionally, you will be receiving a link from safeschools with three required training videos. These videos must be viewed within 60 days of your hire date or you can be removed from your position. If you do not receive the e-mail to safe schools within 5 days of your hire date please reach out to HR at 206-631-3000.
Have you completed all the required new employee paperwork and reading? Fill out the form below.