Olympic Site FAQs
If you have a question we did not answer, please email our communications office.
- When should we expect school-related traffic near the school?
- Do HHS students leave the campus for lunch? If so, where can they go?
- What dates will students not be on campus?
- What route should North Hill Elementary students take to walk to school from south of the Olympic Interim Site?
- Can community members use the Olympic track and field?
- Can dogs be on the field?
- Can community members rent out Olympic for community use?
- Who can we contact at the school with a question or concern?
- Who would I call after hours for safety/security issues at the school?
North Hill students can continue to use the trail on the east side of the Olympic Interim Site. More information and a North Hill Elementary School—Safe Walking Map is available on our website. As always, younger children should walk with an adult. If your student walks to school without an adult, encourage them to walk with a friend, if possible.
Community members are welcome to use the track after school when it is not being used by HHS athletics programs. We expect the track and field to be used by students most school days until approximately 5:30 p.m.
We ask community members not to use the track during school hours—just as at all of our school sites. Our daily schedule is Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Fridays: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The track and field may be closed to community use for a period of time prior to school opening in September for surface improvements and irrigation work.