Let us know if you don't see the answer to a question you have by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Was equity considered in drawing the new school boundaries?
- What does “equity” mean in the guiding principle Ensure Equity?
- How is "cohort" defined as used in the guiding principles?
- Who made the final decision on boundaries and what was the process?
- Was the new apartment development at the Des Moines Masonic Home accounted for in projections for the new elementary school?
- Why aren't elementary schools centrally located within their boundaries?
- Why can't all middle school cohorts stay together on their path to high school?
- Which elementary schools changed feeder pattern?
- The proposed boundary changes required my child to go to a different school in fall 2019. Why couldn't my child be grandfathered into their current school?
- My child has an in-district transfer into a school outside my neighborhood. Will my student be able to stay in his current school or need to reapply for the transfer?
- Did the boundary changes affect the Challenge Program/Highly Capable pathways for students?
- Which middle schools offer dual language in Fall 2019?
- How did fall 2019 boundary changes affect students in dual language (DL) programs?
- What were the exceptions for students in dual language who live in fall 2019 boundary change areas?
- Some seventh-grade students changed to a new middle school in eighth grade as a result of boundary changes. How will they be supported to ensure a smooth transition?