Seven community members are keeping a close eye on the progress and spending on Highline Public Schools bond projects.
These community members agreed to serve as the Capital Projects Oversight Committee to ensure accountability on school construction projects. Committee members are appointed. They meet quarterly.
Two members are elected by the Capital Facilities Advisory Committee (CFAC) that plans for school bonds. Other members were appointed for their experience with bond planning, or in finance, construction and real estate. All are residents of the Highline community.
- Stuart Mathews, Assistant Director, Aviation Project Management, Port of Seattle
- Rose Clark, Former Chair, Capital Facilities Advisory Committee
- Scott Gifford, Attorney, Scott Gifford Law
- Elizabeth Leavitt, Principal for Climate Response, Jacobs
- Michelle Sipes-Marvin, Councilmember, City of Normandy Park
- Mika Sundberg, Designer, SKL Architects (CFAC Member)
- Erik Ruffing, Virtual Design & Construction Manager, Swinerton Builders (CFAC Member)