Seven community members are keeping a close eye on the progress and spending on Highline Public Schools bond projects.
These community members agreed to serve as the Capital Projects Oversight Committee to ensure accountability on school construction projects. Committee members are appointed. They meet every other month.
Two members are elected by the Capital Facilities Advisory Committee (CFAC) that planned the school bond. Other members were appointed for their experience with the bond plan, or in finance, construction and real estate. All are residents of the Highline community.
- Dave Bush, Real Estate Broker, Windermere Realty
- Rose Clark, Chair, Former Chair, Capital Facilities Advisory Committee
- Tonita Webb, Member, VP & COO, Seattle Credit Union (CFAC Member)
- Michelle Sipes-Marvin, Councilmember, City of Normandy Park
- Elizabeth Leavitt, Senior Director, Environment and Sustainability, Port of Seattle
- Mika Sundberg, Designer, SKL Architects (CFAC Member)
- Scott Gifford, Attorney, Scott Gifford Law