Online verification requires families to annually review, verify, and update their students’ information. This process ensures we have updated home address, phone number, emergency contact, and health information on file. All of these items help schools to keep students safe while at school.
For ParentVUE activation instructions review our ParentVUE instructions.
How to Fill out Online Verification
Online Verification is a yearly process that families have to complete each year for their student. It verifies contact and medical information.
- What if I can’t remember if I activated an account?
- I forgot my password and username.
- I’ve completed this form, now what?
- I’m having technical difficulties now that I logged in and started, who do I contact or how do I get help?
- I haven’t completed online verification and I don’t see the pop up. What do I do?
- I’ve transferred schools mid year. Am I required to complete online verification again?