Report a Concern
During this difficult time, we understand that as a parent taking a bigger role in your student’s education you may have concerns. Distance Learning brought countless challenges, but Highline Public Schools is committed to communicating and working with you and your family. If you are encountering:
- Trouble communicating with staff
- Technology issues
- Inaccessibility to instructional materials or Distance Learning services
- Challenges meeting the needs of your student with an IEP
- Concerns about graduation requirements, transcripts, or transition to college
- Difficulties engaging in educational responsibilities due to your living situation
- Questions about grades, transition to middle and high school next year, services, tests, etc.
You are not alone. Teachers, counselors, and school/district staff are here to help. Most situations are easy to resolve if they are addressed promptly. Please report any concerns NOW, do not wait until next year!