Highline Public Schools
15675 Ambaum Blvd. SW Burien, WA 98166

Office Hours:

Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Report a Concern

As a parent or family member, we understand you may have a concern, question or comment about district or school procedures. Here is our process to report and resolve concerns. 

Step 1: Contact Your School 

We believe most concerns can be resolved at the school level. The first step to address your concern is to contact your school. Here is a list of contact information for our schools:

Step 2: Contact the District Ombudsman

If you feel your concern is unresolved after talking with your school, please contact Isuzu Niizuma in the Central Office Family Center at 206-631-3104.

Isuzu serves as our district ombudsman. She works with families and schools to resolve concerns, explain district policies and procedures, and ensure that families and schools are successfully partnering for student success.

The Washington State Office of Education Ombudsman is also available to assist in resolution of complaints, disputes, and problems between families, students, and public schools in all areas that affect student learning. Learn more about resources, tips and ways to help your student succeed academically.

Other Concerns