Reseting iOS 14/15 to Factory Settings
1. Find the settings app on the iPad Home Screen
2. Depending on the version of iOS installed on the iPad. Location the General Menu and then located the Reset button (iOS 14) or Transfer or Reset iPad (iOS 15)
3. Select Erase All Content and Settings (iOS 14) or Erase All Content and Settings (iOS 15).
4. Select Erase (iOS 14) or Continue (iOS 15)
How to Setup a District Provided iPad
- Turn on the iPad, by hold down the button on the top right until the apple icon appears on the screen (across from the headphones jack).
- Click on the Home button, located at the bottom of the screen. Once the screen turns on, click it a second time.
- Select the language you would like your iPad to be in.
- Select United States for your Country or Region.
- On the quick start screen select the option at the bottom to "Set up Manually".
- Select your home or school wifi network. If the wifi requires a password a popup box will appear, enter the wifi password. This may take a minute to load.
- Click Next.
- Click on "Enroll This Device".
- The iPad may take a few minutes to configure on this screen.
- Click on Enable Location Services. This is not required, but we recommend enabling this feature for ease of use.
- Once your iPad setup is complete it will default to the home screen. Most district apps are now within ClassLink. Click on the ClassLink icon to launch it.
- The first time you launch ClassLink you may need to select our district. Allowing the location will help you search faster.
- If the location does not pull up Highline Public schools, you can also search for it in the top search bar.
- If a student doesn't know their login, please reach out to your student's teacher.