Join Our Team
Be one of the first Highline faces our students see every day. Become a school bus driver.
We have immediate openings for bus driver positions! Make an impact in your community!
- Weekends off
- Summers off
- Work where you live
- Competitive wages
- Health benefits
- Vision and dental
We reimburse you for training with us!
Similar commercial driver training programs cost several thousand dollars. Obtain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License with a School Bus Authorization and other necessary endorsements.
Once you complete training and accept a job in Highline, we offer compensation for up to 80 hours of training and reimbursement for direct training costs.
Training Sessions Include
- Minimum 40 hours classroom work
- Minimum 20 hours behind the wheel
- Minimum of five years driving experience
- Excellent driving record with no suspension or revocation of driving license within last five years
- Must be able to read a map, learn school locations, follow routing directions and complete paperwork
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test, D.O.T. physical, alcohol and drug tests, FBI and WSP background checks
Driver Trainer Program Coordinator