Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Sisto Pina
Dean of College and Career Success:
Mr. Pina's phone - 206.631.7378 email@example.com
My role as Dean is to facilitate partnerships with colleges, the community and businesses to help prepare our students for college and career success. Join the Dean’s List class in Google Classroom with the code: r0xmn2 to get the latest information on:
- College Bound (Get your PIN before January 21)
- Financial Aid Night, November 9 from 5:30-8:30pm includes FAFSA and WASFA
- College planning
- Career exploration (job shadows, apprenticeships, internships, pathway planning, and certifications)
- College Credit Articulations
Financial Aid: You may complete your Financial Aid as of October 1, use the following link
for non US citizens use the following link
- Set up a scholarship account to begin receiving emails on Washington and national scholarships at thewashboard.org
- Join the Dean’s List in Google classroom code: r0xmn2 to get scholarship information from local high schools, businesses, colleges, rotary’s, and organizations that do not publish on national websites.
- College Essay: Write an essay on one of the following prompts or from the particular colleges you plan an applying to:
- Describe an example of your leadership experience in which you have positively influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contributed to group efforts over time.
- What have you done to make your school or your community a better place?
- Describe how you have taken advantage of a significant educational opportunity or worked to overcome an educational barrier you have faced.
I look forward to the success of our students with the support of the PSSC staff, community, and business partners.