Full-time, In-Person Learning, Fall 2021
We are planning for a full reopening of all schools PreK through grade 12, starting in September 2021, as long as public health authorities continue to support in-person schooling.
We plan to provide in-person instruction five days a week, following pre-pandemic school hours. PreK will be four days, 2.5 hours a day. Elementary and secondary schools will be full school days.
We will continue to adhere to public health guidance on distancing, masks and other safety measures. We will use three-foot spacing, as recommended by the CDC and Washington State Department of Health.
Families who choose not to send their students for in-person school due to family health issues will be able to select a remote learning option.
- Monday-Thursday AM or PM sessions; no preschool on Fridays
- Times vary by type of preschool and site.
- Early start schools
- Monday - Thursday: 8:45 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Friday: 8:45 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Late start schools
- Monday - Thursday: 9:15 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Friday: 9:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.