Change in Assignment Process
To request a change in assignment please fill out the form for your school below.
Families attending schools in-person or remotely may request a change in assignment:
- From remote to in-person
- From in-person to remote
- Elementary Students: From AM to PM
- Elementary Students: From PM to AM
Decisions for changes in assignment will be based on certain criteria and capacity.
- Childcare: Current childcare circumstances directly impact the student’s ability to attend in-person or remote.
- Hardship: Any condition that directly interferes with the student's ability to attend in-person or remote. Examples of hardship requests may include a change in family circumstance, a change in parent/guardian's employment, a safety concern, a medical or health condition or emergency.
- Sibling: Family circumstances related to a sibling's enrollment or sibling situations tied to multi-student household.