Supporting Your Student
You can support your student's daily learning by:
- Reading and responding to communication from your student's teacher(s).
- Ensuring that your student completes independent learning, which may include reading, viewing videos, and completing assignments or activities.
- Ensuring that your student attends live instruction sessions or accesses recordings of those sessions.
For elementary students:
- Ensure your child's computer is charged.
- Help your child find their daily Zoom link.
- Support Seesaw activities, such as submitting demonstrations of their learning.
For middle and high school students:
- Request access to Google Classroom from your student's teachers so you can track their progress and assignments.