If you are an incoming 9th-grade student and interested in applying to Maritime High School for the 2021-2022 school year, you can apply for admission through Schoolmint. Space is limited.
- Use our online application portal to complete and submit an application. Create an account using an email address or mobile phone number.
- After providing basic guardian and student information, save and/or submit your application.
- If you cannot finish an application in one sitting, click "Save Progress," and resume the application at any time.
For technical questions about how to submit an application, please contact support by email email@example.com or call 855-957-3535.
Space is limited.
First Round of application
The application was open from January 1- 31. Applicants were notified of acceptance via SchoolMint in March. Lottery results, including waitlist order was posted as a news story on our website.
Second Round of Application
A limited amount of space is still available. The application has reopened as of April 12. Applications will be evaluated and offers extended after May 15.
- The lottery will take place on March 1.
- Families will be notified immediately via SchoolMint.
- Full results will be posted on the website on March 3.
All qualified applicants will fall into one of two priority groups and a waitlist.