Facility Use & Rentals

  • Debra Ladenburg Debra Ladenburg
    Facilities Use Specialist                                                           
    17810 8th Avenue South
    Bldg B-1
    Burien, WA 98148

    In order to better serve the community, Highline Public Schools has centralized the Facility Use Permit application process. All facility and field use is requested and scheduled through the Facilities Services department. 
    Individuals and/or User Groups are required to complete and submit a Facility Use Permit application (below), provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with Endorsement (below) and supporting documentation a minimum of 14 business days in advance from the first date of requested use to allow for verification, processing and approval by the Facilities Services Department.

    User Groups involving any athletic activity are required to complete a Compliance Statement form that combines: HB1824, in accordance with House Bill 1824, the Zachery Lystedt law and SB5803 Sudden Cardiac Awareness law.

    Room or field fees, energy fees, custodial overtime, security, set up, kitchen use fees or security deposits may apply. Custodial overtime on Saturday is paid at time-and-a-half, Sunday is paid at the double-time rate. Payment for applicable charges will be paid in advance of the event.
    Thank you for your interest in Highline Public Schools facilities.
    For after-hours emergencies, please contact security at 206.631.7600.

Documents & Forms